An exciting time of the year for all chocoholate lovers is national chocolate week this year running from 14th - 20th October - how will you celebrate this delicious time?
There are numerous chocolate tasting and chocolate making events etc being held all around the country but walking chocolate tours are proving to be hugely popular, especially in the city of London.
We couldn't think of a better sensory experience for the ultimate chocoholic than to celebrate national chocolate week 2019 in this way!
A variety of tours are available in London from a handful of businesses.
The majority of these chocolate walking tours cost between £40 - £50 per person, consisting of a steady stroll of roughly 2-3 miles (comfy footwear and an umbrella may be required) and last for approximately 3 hours. If youre lucky enough special offers or 2 for 1 deals can occasionally be sourced online.
A typical experience may offer:
* A professional and knowledgeable guide
* Visit between 5/7 famous artisan chocolatiers
* Tasting samples of hot chocolate drinks, chocolates and truffles
* Information on the history of chocolate
* Interesting facts and potential health benefits
* Chocolate production methods
* Watching chocolate making machinery in progress
* Special discounts on all purchases during the tour
Im sure you’ll agree with us that these walking chocolate tours are a great way to celebrate National Chococlate Week but also a unique idea for a birthday or a Christmas gift.
To all our fellow chocoholics we wish you a very happy National Chocolate Week!